A Memoir

I've been away from the blog for a bit, finishing up Dad's memoir (his days in the Antique Car Hobby). I'm very happy to report that the book is now complete. Additionally, this past week was auction week here in Arizona and I had the pleasure of making the rounds and seeing friends... and some wonderful cars.

When you sit down with collectors, they always have a story to tell. My hope is that people will record these stories for others to enjoy. These pieces of history help future collectors better understand the cars. I'll share some of the stories in Dad's book in future posts on this blog.


Dad's memoir - just finished

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful news in the dark days o Winter! When and where will the memoir be available? Looking forward to some warm remembrances to bring us into Spring. CCS

    ReplyDelete